Monday 26 September 2011

Meet Paula Foreman - Team Member

I swam at Gravesend & Northfleet S.C from the ages of around 7 to 16 and was a National qualifier at the age of 11
I became school swim Captain and I then swam at Dartford S.C from the age of 16 to 25, I became the Club Captain at Dartford Swimming Club for 2 years.
I am a ASA Teacher and Assistant Coach Qualified and I decided at the about the age of 23 to take up open water swimming and gradually built up from 2-3 miles to a Channel swim from England to France in 1992.  Having decided that I felt I had ‘more in the tank’ at the end of the single crossing – I then went on to swim the double-Channel in 1993 in the time of 22 hours and 11 minutes – my greatest achievement to date.
I can’t wait for our Isle of Wight challenge and with the tides and weather on our side I believe we have the right girls to make our dream a reality.  Bring it on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment